[Nfbf-l] Florida Caucus at the National Convention

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 21:23:14 UTC 2012

Fellow NFBF Members,

Mrs Jernigan and Marsha Dyer have distributed the list of locations, dates,
and times of state Caucuses at the NFB National Convention.

Florida's Caucus will take place Sunday, July 1, from 6:00 to 7:00 PM CDT in
the Wyeth Room, which is located in the Atrium Mezzanine of the Hilton
Anatole.

I am requesting the presence of all National Convention attendees from
Florida be there, and be on time, as we only have an hour. It is especially
important for first-time convent on attendees and those who have not
attended a national convention for awhile to be there, but we would like to
see everyone.

Please remember that the meeting rooms on that level of the hotel are in
alphabetical order. Keeping that in mind might help you find the room and
other meeting rooms more quickly.

Thank you all.

Dan Hicks, President

NFB of Florida

"It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars."

                                                     -Garrison Keillor