[Nfbf-l] I'm home and doing pretty well

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jun 12 18:09:06 UTC 2012

Hello There Jim,
	It is so great to actually know that you are finally home and able
to send your friends an e-mail updating us about what is going on now. So
many of us, your NFBF friends, have had you and Kim lifted up in prayer
asking for a complete return to health. I know you have been dealing with
challenges that are unbelievable but your strength and faith has brought you
from the hospital back home.
	Let me say that I know that Kim has been suffering right along with
you. The obvious love you guys share is amazing. Now just take one day at a
time as you work with your physical therapist and continue to get the
necessary rest you need. It is just so great to hear from you.

Blessings always,

Kathy Davis