[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Fw: NFB-NEWSLINE Notice

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 19:11:55 UTC 2012

Hello all,

We are trying to increase our Newsline readership in Florida. Please read
the following about the new IPhone APP for Newsline®. If you have an IPhone,
give it a try and let me know how you are enjoying it. If you want to use
Newsline® the conventional way, on your phone or your computer, give me a
call or email me and I will make sure you are signed up. If you need your
log-in ID or password, let me know and I will send it to you. My contact
info is below and then the press release. Thank you.

Sherri Brun, NFBF Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
Phone for Newsline questions:  (800)603-8578
Learn more:  www.nfbnewsline.org
Newsline online:  http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
NFB of Florida:  http://www.nfbflorida.org