[Nfbf-l] Mac Daddy Raffle

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Tue Jun 12 21:43:07 UTC 2012

Cell: 813 340-9754

From: Gloria Hicks [mailto:glorianfb at irescue-tax.com]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 10:01 PM
To: NFBF-Leaders at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Mac Daddy Raffle

Hello everyone,

As all of you know we are selling raffle tickets to win a MacBook air,i-pad
or cash. The chapters and divisions who sell will share in the proceeds of
the raffle that is after the raffle expenses are paid. The drawing will take
place in Dallas on Thursday July 5. You do not have to be present to win.
However in order to win you must buy at least one raffle or more tickets if
you feel lucky. Attention chapter and Division presidents if you are not
attending the National convention you need to send your money and raffle
tickets to me by June 25 so that I can take your raffle tickets to Dallas
when I leave Florida. My address is NFBF 3708 W, Bay to Bay Blvd Tampa FL
33629

Gloria Mills Hicks TR

3708 W. Bay To Bay Blvd.

Tampa Florida 33629