[Nfbf-l] IG's office report, re: Division of blind services contact info. to follow up

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Wed Jun 27 18:26:39 UTC 2012

Hi Carlos and others,
I don't know who sent the DBS IG's report info to this list but I question
as the representative of the National Federation of the Blind of Florida as
to whether that information or misinformation should be a topic for
discussion of this list.

Gloria Mills Hicks TR
National Federation of the Blind
3708 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.