[Nfbf-l] Bureaucracy to the Max

valkemadenise at aol.com valkemadenise at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 20:51:19 UTC 2012

I agree this is sad but I believe the sighted people wanting a driver's license or Florida identification card have to provide the same documentation that was asked. Also, once beyond a certain age, the identification card doesn't expire.

I called to set an appointment and asked what to bring including payment method prior to going. This helped with wait time in Miami-Dade anyway.

We could see about having notification mailed out 2 months ahead if this is done for driver's license. Is this done for all Florids?

Denise