[Nfbf-l] Braille International

Mark Tardif markspark at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 29 00:06:00 UTC 2012

Thank you, Jody, and you are certainly correct about transit in Martin
County.  But I don't think that was a factor, since most of the time we have
been getting to work on time, even with the problems.  I think it's a matter
of expenses outpacing income for the last several years and some things
about technology that I didn't quite get in our meeting 2 weeks ago when
this was announced, but I think we were all trying to deal with the
transportation situation as best we could.  But I certainly appreciate your
concern.  Thank you.

Mark Tardif
Welcome to my planet