[Nfbf-l] Braille International

Mark Tardif markspark at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 28 23:57:16 UTC 2012

Yes, our company has indeed done lots of good work over the years, it will
be missed.  I suppose there is a part of me that still doesn't believe it,
thinking that at the last minute Braille International will be rescued, but
the reality is that companies have closed and people have been laid off
right and left, and I think this is probably a done deal.  And frankly, for
me, it allows an opportunity to consider other options.  I have met with a
DBS counselor and we are opening up a case and working on a résumé.
However, because I want to be geographically closer to my family in Maine,
there is a good chance I may be moving up there shortly.  But I think there
is grieving going on among us, and it will be time to make serious budgetary
changes for many of us.

Mark Tardif
Welcome to my planet