[Nfbf-l] NFBF-GOC Chapter Meeting March 10 11-1 PM

Joe and Kitty King joenkitty at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 1 22:13:47 UTC 2012

Hello Holly:

I really thought the idea of printing the Menu for the Holy Smoke Restaurant
was a great idea.
The restaurant sounds like a place Joe and I would enjoy.
We will be in Orlando on Sunday for the Foundation Fighting Blindness
Vision Seminar  .  Is Curry Ford Road in close proximity to the Holiday Inn
on International Dr. (5750 T.G. Lee Road)?
Take care and hope all is well with you and Jaycee.

Kitty