[Nfbf-l] off topic Fwd: FW: Distribution has begun...Refuse new coins!

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 20:42:59 UTC 2012

As many of you know, my father deals with dollar coin, daily. He enjoys
using them instead of the dollar bills.
In God We Trust is on the Dollar Coin! It is on either the outside around
the coin or on the front.
I have five sitting in front of me, at this very moment.
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward