[Nfbf-l] Facebook question

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 23:24:32 UTC 2012

Jaws 10 does not seem to want me to be able to show a link when I mention a
friend or family member's name on Facebook. Rhett had to help me do the last
one. He had a hard time. How can I easily do this? Any help would be
appreciated. Thank you.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com

Do you use NFBF Newsline®? If not, email me and I'll sign you up!

Procrastination has it's good side. You always have something to do
tomorrow.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline at nfbflorida.org
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Board