[Nfbf-l] Conklin center for the Blind and Florida Lions affiliationquestion

lappland at bellsouth.net lappland at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 13 19:34:46 UTC 2012

The Lions work with all blind organizations. Hope this helps!

Sincerely,
Carolyn Lapp
Executive Director
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
Office: (561) 640-6029
E-Mail: info-focb at bellsouth.net

Please remember to support the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind by
donating a dollar or more to help fund our worthy programs. Send your tax
deductible gift to:
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind
1280 N. Congress Ave., Ste-108
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Or use the Pay Pal link on our web site at:
www.flblindcenter.org
Thank you!