[Nfbf-l] Help

Tom Bellone tom.bellone01 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 13:16:11 UTC 2012

Hi Pat.  AT&T still has some basic iPhones hanging around.  You can get a 3GS for around $50.  It has voice over and is about as basic as you can get.  Of course if you want to spend some money the new iPhone 4s can be bought for around $199.  It has voice over and Siri which is a great feature.  I've heard that there have been some problems with voice recognition when trying to use Siri.  Are you eligible for an upgrade with AT&T so you can purchase a new phone? Kathy had some upgrade issues and I was able to help her get an upgrade when she wasn't otherwise eligible.  Good Luck with your search.  If you want contact me direct at tom.bellone01 at yahoo.com     Tom Bellone