[Nfbf-l] ACCESS LYNX Launches Online Module

Tara Prakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 14:46:07 UTC 2012

Dear all.
I am not sure how it is different from older system, but Access Lynx is now advertizing it. It was  just a fluke of chance that I got to know that you could make AccessLynx booking online much before they told me this yesterday. But those who didn't know, it's official now. No more waiting on the phone waiting someone to have mercy and take your calls and then talk to you in a rude manner. I will miss one recent addition to AccessLynx as I make a complete move to online booking. We now have a NFB Greater Orlando chapter member taking calls for booking trips.