[Nfbf-l] Stand your ground and s2188

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:27:48 UTC 2012

Tara, thank God there are still some people who will stand our ground
against injustice. I feel as though I am all alone in my views. I wish all
of you could have watched Anderson Cooper's show today when he interviewed
Trayvon Martin's parents and lawyer and those who saw the aftermath. These
people are without their son. Their son was a good boy! If this situation is
not rectified, I don't even want to think of what could happen! I have a
son. He is 14. What if he looked suspicious to some want-to-be cop. He is
such a good boy! I can't imagine my life without him. How Trayvon's parents
cope with this is beyond me. Even Dennis Baxley says the stand-your-ground
law was incorrectly used. It is not to be used in pursuit of someone. Even
Dennis Baxley who co-signed says the law was used inappropriately. I will
stand with you Tara against this endeavor to pass a national law. Thank you
for having the courage to post.