[Nfbf-l] Stand your ground and s2188

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 22:30:55 UTC 2012

Jodie,  I for one would hate  to see this site lose your input and  comments
on this site and other sites  as well! You, as others that  have different
leanings on the political spectrum are  all an interesting read! I agree
with most of what you say as this is the  beauty of America and you, as do
I, as do any other, have a right to speak your mind openly and clearly
without loss or  lack of respect for it from any one on here! America is all
about being able to have free speech and  open dialogue respectfully, which
is what makes us the greatest nation on earth, bar none! Your friend in the
cause, Kirk