[Nfbf-l] Stand your ground and s2188

craig kiser sckiser55 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 23 01:24:37 UTC 2012

Unfortunately, there is much truth in what you say, but we
conservatives must stand and be counted.  Too often, when we
disagree with others we're labeled extremists, but remember our
founders were labeled radicals and extremists.  The British also
tried to take away Colonists right to bear arms.  Stick to your
guns, you are not alone.