[Nfbf-l] Stand your ground and s2188

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 02:26:29 UTC 2012

Jody, you are as entitled to your opinion as much as I am. conservatives are
no more evil or good than anyone else. We do have criterion for basing our
views, but when the views of narrow-minded bigoted people who shoot first
and ask questions later or don't bother to ask questions at all, (such as
Mr. Zimmerman) directly affect whether a person lives or dies, that's when
we have to question his goodness or the lack thereof. Let him be held
accountable. Let a jury of his piers decide. I hope we can all have respect
for our differing opinions, but I also hope we can have the right to educate
ourselves enough to form our own instead of just listening to the talking
heads.