[Nfbf-l] Fw: [fcb-l] Fw: Stand your ground and s2188

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 04:09:15 UTC 2012

I am passing Paul Edwards's comment along, because I feel he is the voice of
reason. I hope we have all calmed down and respect each other's right to
disagree. One of the things that amazed me was the calmness of the rally
that was held for Trayvon Martin in Sanford this past evening.

Thank you Paul for so clearly stating the obvious.