[Nfbf-l] Stand your ground and s2188

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 21:34:56 UTC 2012

Of course you wish to discontinue it now as you would like the last word on
this topic right? LOL! You haven't a clue my friend on what this Great
country is all about and what the vision of our forefathers had founded for
us all! You come here because you see a country that is for the taking,
grabbing, but  not once do you offer to give back to it! You grab any grants
whether it be educational, minority, disability, or  any  other possible
moneys to be given to your types and then  have the gall to trash true
patriots Like you have , such as Jody, that have not only paid into social
theSecurity  program their entire working lives,like there  spouses, their
kids, their grandpa,   and  all the ones mentioned have also given from 2 to
20 years of their lives literally in sweat equity to serving this country so
people like yourself can  get on these sites and trash our Natural born
citizens and  the rights they, unlike you, have fought, died, and earned out
of the pot! Racist? you are  so full of your self you arrogant ass that I
can't stand it! these rights they have all  earned I might  say so people
like you that come over here, bring all the attitudes of "give me some of
your great opportunity's" without  offering to give back a friggen thing but
smart ass comments to true Americans that are proud of their country and
family members that have fought and some died so you can spew off to them
with your take, take liberalism and  comments! It is people like you that
has all but drained this country dry and you still have  the gall to
criticize your golden goose without still offering to serve or contribute,
hell for that matter, even polish the damn thing once in a while! If you
really want to make this country better, then start  paying it back rather
than taking it to the cleaners or leave it you ungrateful ass! Go back to
the country you left that couldn't or wouldn't care to give you a penny to
live and  survive in whether you are blind or not. It amazes me how arrogant
you are and  have been since (I met you and you then perhaps we can  get
relief from you milking  this country's great tax payers out of their well
earned and deserved S.S.  benefits! Good bye and don't let the door or
should  I say your pass port kick you in the ass on the way back home! Oh,
don't forget your suitcase full of money you have milked our hard working
family's in this great nation that does and did believe in giving back and
paying in to it! My name is KIRK Harmon and don't forget  it you scum
feeding moron! Before Many of you jump into a panic about this, nave no fear
as it will be my last post on this subject, Racist? you are such a damn fool
Tara, All  of my original posts on this topic was in agreement of this poor
mans pain and the right to punish the man that killed  him! You just can't
see past your hate for those of us that truly have earned the right to
comment about the wrongs of this country! take, take mind set to even see
the truth! I never like you when I first met you and it had nothing to do
with your ego, arrogance, or your great since of self preservence and
taking! Don't ever comment on anything you ever read or hear of mine again!
you truly are a despicable man and person! !  the  only thing I am against
Tara is not race, but immigrants and  people  like you that do nothing but
trash our great freedoms but do nothing to earn the right to do so! Done! KH
  ! you can collect every damn thing available to you? Tara, you are nothing
but one of the NFB's leaches as well as an immigrant that hasn't the right
to say jack as to whether this country's true Americans that have given
sweat equity into this country