[Nfbf-l] Fw: Support the Student Loan Forgiveness Act of 2012

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 00:06:55 UTC 2012

Jodi,  I'm glad you said it and not me! LOL! No one wants to take
responsibility for anything anymore! And we wonder why we are so far in the
whole economically ? What  we should do perhaps is give away free economic
classes to our young so they will realize that money doesn't grow on trees
and is expected to be paid back! Then, and  only then, will our country see
the light of day again, it's all about personal responsiblility! I say,
heeck let's  just give all the hard earned tax payers money to everybody and
give them terms and then a clause at the pottom saying, if you don't feel
like manning up and being  responsible for the moeny you asked for, then not
to worry, the hard workers of this country will eat your debt for you. BTW
Sir, Ma'am,  is there anything else you would like for us to suck up for you
while your at it, perhaps a free American dream of a nice house in a nice
neighborhood with coupons for your food so you won't go hungry  on the BBQ
weekends and all free? LOL! This is why people that work in this country any
more bring less  and  less  cash from there paychecks so we can  keep paying
off all thesse programs for all these debts for dead  beats and
irresponsible borrowers There  has to be a payment  plan somewhere for all
of these programs  that so many want  rather than being an energetic hard
working responsible person. . Education is a priviledge, not a right. If you
want to quit digging ditches, then keep working  to pay for your education
instead of others. There is nothing wrong with hard day's labor for a days
pay. KH