[Nfbf-l] CSUN conference

Tara Prakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 16:24:59 UTC 2012

Hi all,

for those who wanted to attend the CSUN, but couldn't, here is something for
you.
In this just published tech doctor podcast, Robert Carter and Jessica
Rathwell explore Jessica's experiences at the recently concluded CSUN 2012
conference.

In addition to discussing presentations and products, Robert and Jessi
explore the personal aspects of attending such events. They look at the
importance of the disability community reaching out to the mainstream
technology developers.

The podcast is available at
http://www.dr-carter.com
Feel free to subscribe via iTunes. The direct feed subscription address is
http://www.dr-carter.com/?feed=podcast