[Nfbf-l] [Nfbf-l) Newsline funding

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 16:21:15 UTC 2012

Sherri, I agree with you on this! It is easy to sign up individuals as they
join the LNLS talking books services, but getting them to realize they are
on it or showing them how to access it is a much more difficult effort! We
that work for Newsline are dedicated to doing just this through our follow
up calls after the welcome letters to newslinne are sent out, and other
calls periodically to our subscribers  as we do, however it is still needed
to be talked about at our chapter meetings more often, FCB,NFB, BVA/FRG, all
conventions and/or conferences Blind forum's and any other avenues that can
bring exposure to this great and wonderful service that the NFB has created
and developed for  so many! I have been advocating , as you know, for years
that we can't continue to rely solely on the DDBS to support this great
sservice alone and that we need to reach out to our Corporate community for
support which I feel would be bvery interested in supporting after they are
shown and learn how effective it is for so many! Your  friend in the cause,
KH