[Nfbf-l] [Nfbf-l) Newsline funding

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 17:16:50 UTC 2012

Sherri, Craig, and all,

I have spoken recently and at length with Joyce Hildreth, Director of DBS,
and have been assured that DBS plans to continue funding NFB-NewslineR. Now,
we all know that the program is expensive, and if other funding streams
could be found to reduce the amount of money DBS needs to contribute to
supporting NFB-NewslineR, that would leave just much more money available
for other DBS projects. However, we can all be assured that DBS will fund
the program for as long as the funding is needed and as long as DBS has the
budget to do so.

Dan Hicks, President
NFB of Florida

"It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars."

                                                     -Garrison Keillor