[Nfbf-l] Newsline Committee

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 18:47:59 UTC 2012

Okay, after all this discussion, I have only received one email from a
person voicing interest in serving on the Newsline committee. I would like
to meet by conference call quarterly. (Yes, I know that has not ben done).
As a committee member, I would ask that you talk up Newsline, tell others
about its availability and support its continued existence and help in those
support efforts. I appreciate and can always use your input. Volunteers
anyone???

Thank you.

Sherri

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com

Do you use NFBF Newsline® of Florida? If not, email me and I'll sign you up!
To learn more, visit: http://www.nfb.org/audio-newspaper-service

Procrastination has it's good side. You always have something to do
tomorrow.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline at nfbflorida.org
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Board