[Nfbf-l] Newsline Availability

Tara Prakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 03:01:17 UTC 2012

Well, I doubt the first option will work unless he pays for some daisy
reader. But other options, as outlined you and others before, will work on i
devices.
I was hoping that our technology team could either design an app for
newsline, or probably make an epub version of files available for easy
reading on iPhone.