[Nfbf-l] Newsline Availability

Matt Roberts blindbikernfb at cfl.rr.com
Sun Mar 25 09:35:51 UTC 2012

My iPhone doesn't have an unlimited cell phone plan.  For calling automated systems for quick calls, the iPhone is fine for that.  I would not want to use it to access newsline, because using the touch screen for entering numbers for long periods of time is not practical.

Matt Roberts

Sent from my iPad