[Nfbf-l] Be part of the World!

Mark Tardif markspark at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 25 12:33:05 UTC 2012

Well, my mother is in her seventies and she is incredibly skilled on her
desktop at home.  Dad doesn't use it, what can I say.  All I can say
regarding Newsline is that the people I know who use it swear by it and
think it is wonderful.  I wonder if a national survey has ever been done to
see how many people across the country actually use it.

Mark Tardif
Welcome to my planet