[Nfbf-l] Access to Newspapers and Other Media

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 15:29:20 UTC 2012

We that support Newsline also agree that it is not an end all to news
reading! It is just one method to stay up to date on current affairs either
at home, or in a mobile mode. There really isn't any controversy that I can
see from this wonderful service. For many of the alternate topics you
mention in your comments I have noticed through the years of working with
seniors,they don't have the intterest to many them like Newsline does
however. Many of the elderly don't own or have an interest to use computers
or anything that resembles one for their reading pleasure. This is why we
are, as you state, just another source to read the information that
interests individual! Kirk