[Nfbf-l] Newsline Availability

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:29:59 UTC 2012

Matt, Not  all seniors have a genius living with them  which your mother is
blessed with and the NFB doesn't have the funds to reach all the seniors in
a state that has an extremely large populous of them living in it to train
and force them to change their attitudes about computers and accessibility.
We do offer Newsline in your pocket which is on any computer users
accessability list.The fact is that as these seniors die off, they will be
replaced by generations that  are well educated with the technology and will
not rely on the phone service as much as are now. However, I will continue
to offer the basic service to these fine elderly people that many are on
fixed incomes and can't afford the expense of  a computer to read the
newspaper and like, no love, the simplicity of calling  their newspapers and
listening to what they have always loved doing  with their coffee or tea! So
Matt, your radical plan is a good one, just a bit too youthful in your
passion for you to expect  these elderly ones to follow your love of the PC,
when they have no desire to change 85 plus years of a lifestyle with only a
few of  their years left! I am proud to know  that the NFB not only cares
enough, but has the compassion for,our elderly not to force them to stay
alliterate due to any forceful ideology that they either change or do
without! Just one mans opinion!BTW
 do you ever see anything in a positive way or attitude of thought? You
always, since I have known you been so negative about everything.
 Try and lighten up some my friend, as it will return to you many small
pleasures!