[Nfbf-l] Newsline Availability

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 06:57:16 UTC 2012

what we want. sometimes, the Braille display on my computer is great and
just what I need and sometimes, there's nothing better than my slate and
stylus. It's a matter of choice and preference. I very much appreciate those
who continue to support Newsline. I only sent the request out to get the
names of interested enthusiastic people to serve on the committee.