[Nfbf-l] Newsline Availability

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Tue Mar 27 13:34:01 UTC 2012

Hello Jim,

I agree that we should all have choices to get news and information through
newspapers, radio, TV the internet.and smart phone apps.

To me the glaring difference here is that newspapers, radio, TV the
internet.and smart phone apps are all paid for by the consumer and Newsline
is paid for by a  third party grant.

In the olden days when Newsline was first developed we didn't have many
choices except TV and radio.  Now we have equal access to information in
ways we have never had it before.

I for one think Newsline is up there with dial phones and the horse and
buggy.

Yeah, I know I will probably be flamed for my comments and slammed for my
opinion ..
JODY