[Nfbf-l] NFB-Newsline® Coordinator Appointed, Committee Members Sought

Tara Prakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 20:12:10 UTC 2012

We have been recently talking on this list about assistance with Newsline in
Florida region. For the records, I once was willing to contribute, as the
below email will show, but now I won't be able to do it. I would like to
suggest though, that reaching out to the students for sharing in this task
of promotion, grant writing, and outreach activities for newsline will be
very productive for the newsline in this region. Students get to meet so
many different people every semester. A lot of courses have a service
learning  projects associated with them these days. So, if you can probably
reach out to some students, it will be useful.
Last time I offered to volunteer it was in June 2009, but lost interest
after few emails. I would have loved to contribute but then it wasn't to be.

Thanks