[Nfbf-l] BLIND MATTERS SHOW ON WEUS BIG810AM RADIO ORLANDO

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 12:11:29 UTC 2012

Hello, Dwight.
It was a pleasure speaking to you today. We look forward  to working with
you to get the word
out about our new show Blind Matters.  You can listen  live on the pc if
needed.  _www.big810am.com_ (http://www.big810am.com/)  .
The show premiers on Saturday, April 7th at 3pm  -4pm.
It will be targeting the visually impaired and blind  communities.
The program will be informative and fun.
If you can get people to listen and call in during the  show that would be
fantastic. The call in number is  407-774-0810.
Thank you.
Let's stay in touch.

Regards,

Michael Golder