[Nfbf-l] happy birthday to two fine individuals

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Nov 2 04:27:41 UTC 2012

Hi Judith, Dan, Sherri and all,

Thank you to all of you for the wonderful birthday wishes.

Many of you may not know this but there is one more very important person
with the same birthday.  She is my wife, Kim Ellsworth.  Without her I could
have never made it as far as I have in my battle with Lymphoma.  This has
been as difficult for her as it has for me but from a different angle.  She
has been right there through it all and she won't give up.  What a wonderful
and beautiful lady she is and I am so blessed to have her by my side.  She
isn't on the NFBF list but if you want to write to her you can do so at the
following address.

Nynaeve72 at gmail.com

Your friend,
Jim Ellsworth