[Nfbf-l] happy birthday to two fine individuals

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 3 17:17:42 UTC 2012

Happy birthday both of you still without power but at least still have a home no heat or hot water no gas some places thank god nelson doesn't work far as soon as up and running can start again booking people for the cruise if you missed the special another one from the 6-9 of November

Cheryl

Dan Hicks <danjhicks at yahoo.com> wrote:

Thank you Sherri and Judy. I had to work on my birthday, but still had a
good one. Gloria took me out to one of my favorite Mexican restaurants last
night, for a late celebration.

Dan

"It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars."

                                                     -Garrison Keillor