[Nfbf-l] Where to find pricing and other information the cruise long e-mail

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Thu Nov 8 18:50:06 UTC 2012

All,
Cheryl, and I don't have a different opinion on passports. I love my book
and recommend it to everyone. If money is a consideration then the card is
an  option but it isn't as flexible as the real thing,  the book. Plus
you miss getting all those interesting stamps in your book.
If you have any questions please call Cheryl as she is the professional on
this matter.
Dwight

In a message dated 11/8/2012 8:28:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,