[Nfbf-l] NFB of Maine convention two weekends ago. But it's great to be back, even though I came back to 117 email messages. Today is catch up day, I guess. Re: Pricing for the Cruise

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 13:28:09 UTC 2012

welcome back.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.
Thank you.