[Nfbf-l] Last day to get November specials for the cruise

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 13:47:45 UTC 2012

Good morning all:
Today is the last day to book November specials from Norwegian Cruise Lines additional on board credit.
Next week they are having a special that only reflects 5 days or more. If you do not care about the specials then you can book anytime.
If you are going to book today, please waiting until after 1pm. I will be working with Dwight Sayer on some things to make your cruisevention brand new word, wonder if they can add it to the Dictionary.  ROFL. Come together.
If you do not have pricing, please e-mail me with your phone number so I can call and explain, some people are getting confused, and I want to make sure there is no confusion.
Also remember, I have held additional space under my agency, for friends and family of the NFB of Florida, again do not get confused.
Your state has held group space and must be booked through me to get into the group.
I have held also additional rooms again must be booked through me so the prices do not go up, that your friends of the NFB meaning can be a member of the NFB but not of the state of FL, friends of yours that are not NFB members and family members that want to cruise with you.
Remember we are not the only ones cruising, the capacity of the ship is over 2000 passengers.  So get your friends and family together and let them know book now when there is a 13 month payment plan, which after deposit the monthly payments are per person
Interior: $20 per person per month
Ocean View: $30 per person per month
Balcony: $50 per person per month
If you want triples and quads (3+ more people in room) you must call for pricing these are not guaranteed pricing and could not be held into the group.
If you want higher than a balcony like a suite they are available again not able to put into our group.
If you have cruised on Norwegian before, you know you are a latitudes member and may qualify for extra rewards, I can book latitudes members.
Please book when you can.
So far 6 rooms booked that means we have 69 rooms to go, lets go you chapter presidents.
Oh you guys are going to be sorry, I am a nag.
Just ask my husband. LOL.
Also, please look at my signature, a portion of all my earnings through 12/30/2014 will go to the NFB of NY.
This includes this cruise as well.
Your sister in the NFB
Cheryl EchevarriaDisabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.
Thank you.