[Nfbf-l] Latitudes Rewards Magazine - Norwegian Breakaway Edition: Members-Only O...

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 11 16:42:24 UTC 2012

FYI unless you have cruise Norwegian Cruise Lines before you are not a latitudes member, and whenever I book anyone, I always check to see if you qualify for anything.
I am doing a group on both the Breakaway July 28-August 4th out of NY City for the Annual Cruise for a Cure for Juvenile Diabetes, which is how I became blind.
Plus I have tons of other group space on Norwegian even for the Brand New Getaway that doesn't come out until 2014
Plus so much more.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.
Thank you.