[Nfbf-l] bwbddl at yahoo.com has shared: Musical bond

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 18:41:48 UTC 2012

I'm with Sherrill. Great article!
----- Original Message -----
From: Sherrill O'Brien
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Nfbf-l] bwbddl at yahoo.com has shared: Musical bond

This is wonderful, Debby! This participation and friendship will be
something Winona will treasure for the rest of her life. I saw a link to a
video but couldn't access it. But the article was great, except for getting
your last name wrong!

Thanks so much for sharing this. Please let Winona know we're all proud of
her!
Blessings

Sherrill