[Nfbf-l] question who is the moderator for the yahoo group

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Fri Nov 16 17:40:14 UTC 2012

Cheryl,
I am copying Dan on this as I believe he is on the yahoo group list.
Dwight

In a message dated 11/16/2012 11:46:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com writes:

Question:
I was asked to join the yahoo group but I have yet  to be approved to the
list, can the moderator please accept me.
Thank  you.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the  Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel  Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria,
Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012  Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Echevarria Travel  and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind
will be holding a  year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after
Hurricane Sandy and  other resources. Any vacation package booked between
November 6 2012-November  6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than
12/30/2014 a percentage of  my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is
you book a Sandals for  couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts
vacation, $100.00 per  booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not
need to be a member  of the NFB.org, just book through us.
Thank you.
Nfbf-l mailing  list
Nfbf-l at nfbnet.org