[Nfbf-l] Fw: Disabled Parking Permits Reminder

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Sat Nov 17 06:08:09 UTC 2012

Greetings.  How familiar are people on this list with BARD and how to delete
books from a thumb drive?  I don't know what I am doing wrong, maybe it's
the fact that I'm trying to download a commercial audio book, maybe the
flash drive is just malfunctioning, maybe I've got too much on there but
it's not telling me, but I can't seem to download this book onto the thumb
drive, nor can I seem to delete anything else from it, since I can't even
find a list of my books on the thumb drive, just a lot of weird numbers and
letters that look like spaghetti code.  Please remember I'm also using
Windows 7, so that could make things interesting.  Help!

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.