[Nfbf-l] Problem with flash drive:

marysta marysta.moore at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 04:04:44 UTC 2012

It doesn't matter that the book is described as a commercial audio book, if it's from BARD it's been converted to the BARD format so is recognized and treated by your computer and player the same as any other BARD book.  I've never used Windows 7 so can't say how to delete files from your flash drive.