[Nfbf-l] "Happy Thanksgiving"

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 22 23:09:14 UTC 2012

I would like to echo that sentiment.  I spent the day, which was absolutely
glorious up here, with my parents, brother and sister and received
unexpected phone calls from dear friends in Florida and Connecticut, which
was quite special.  Happy Thanksgiving.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.