[Nfbf-l] National election information now available on Newsline®

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 13:02:28 UTC 2012

Some exciting news from Newsline®. Information about the national election
has been added. If you would like to learn more about the presidential and
vice-presidential candidates, their views and pertinent newspaper and
magazine articles, when you log into Newsline®, just press 5 off the main
menu to get into the newspapers by state menu and then 1 to get into
election information. From there, you have multiple options to learn about
each candidates views on many different areas of policy. You can also read
daily search results of articles about each of the candidates. I hope you
will take advantage of this new feature.

If you have not signed up for Newsline, please feel free to contact me.
Pertinent links are below my name. Thank you.
Sherri Brun, NFBF Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  floridanewslineinfo at gmail.com
Phone for Newsline questions:  (800)603-8578
Learn more:  www.nfbnewsline.org
Newsline online:  http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
NFB of Florida:  http://www.nfbflorida.org