[Nfbf-l] A Talking MP3 Player for Only $75

Alan Dicey adicey at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 15 17:02:39 UTC 2012

Dear Friends,
I thought I should share this message that just came into my In Box.
With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida

A Talking MP3 Player for Only $75

A Big Hello from the Braille Superstore,

http://www.BrailleSuperstore.com

It's small. It's powerful. It's affordable. And best of all ... it
talks!

Yes folks, it's here. After years of development and rigorous testing,
we are rolling out our very own talking MP3 player, complete with a
voice recorder, FM Radio, and an E-Book reader.

Unlike its competitors, our Talking MP3 player is small (about the size
of a cigarette lighter) and ridiculously inexpensive. Finally, blind
folks can take music wherever they go - on a player that doesn't cost
hundreds of dollars.

Announcing the world's first talking MP3 player - at a price everyone
can afford! Select the album you want to listen to for your afternoon
walk. Pause to record a note for later, then listen to the radio on the
way home. Curl up for a while with your favorite E-Book, then switch
over to Recordings and play Mom's famous cookie recipe. You can't see
the screen, but it doesn't matter. Every song title, every menu option,
and every page of your E-Book is spoken out loud. It's all possible
thanks to one extraordinary device - the Tiny Tunes MP3 player.

Unlike every digital player on the market today, you never need to look
at the screen when using this device. As you move through the songs in
your current album, each new title is spoken to you as you select it.
Names of albums, genres and even artists are also read audibly.
Concerned about changing settings, selecting options, finding the right
recording or reading a book? Don't be, because all those features are
voiced aloud, too. Put simply, everything that comes up on the screen of
this MP3 player is spoken in clear, synthetic speech.

Your new player is powered by an internal Lithium Ion battery, which
lasts between ten and fifteen hours without power and charges through
USB. It also boasts four gigabytes of internal flash memory, which will
hold approximately two thousand songs. The player comes packed into a
durable, thick leather case, which even has two large speakers built
into the front. The player has a safety-lock switch to prevent
accidental bumping of the buttons while listening, and standard-sized
USB and headphone jacks. The package even comes with a USB cable and a
pair of stylish earphones.

The Tiny Tunes MP3 Player itself from Future Aids is small, smaller than
two fingers put together and less than an ounce in weight. It plays all
standard music files, organizes your music exactly the way you want, has
a built-in voice recorder, reads E-Books, and even boasts an FM radio.
All these features are impressive, but the fact that every function
talks makes this player worth its weight in gold. Digital music and
E-Books have completely redefined modern-day entertainment. Come join
the fun with one small device - boasting one powerful set of features!

The Tiny Tunes MP3 Player is scheduled to be released over the
Thanksgiving long weekend (November 22). To insure you get yours as
quickly as possible, please place your pre-order today.

To read more about this exciting player, or to pre-order it, please
visit the below link. It will take you directly to the product page.

http://www.BrailleSuperstore.com/view.php?T=Tiny+Tunes+MP3+Player

While you're there, don't forget to Like our new Facebook page!