[Nfbf-l] Looking for a friend

Tinetta Cooper tanetjec at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 16:21:59 UTC 2012

Hello fellow NFB Federationists,

I am seeking a possible Gainesville chapter member for a friend.  What we
know at this point is that her first name is Kathy and we can't remember
what her current married name is.  Her first married name was Linn and her
maiden name was Schwind.  Her current last name is long and complicated and
sounds either Russian or Polish.  Her husband's first name is Dave and he is
a blind diabetic.  She always travels with a guide dog and I believe her
current dog's name is Wendy.  She always gets dogs from The Seeing Eye.  She
is 49 years old.

If anyone knows Kathy, or if Kathy is on this list, contact Jennifer Chesser
at:

chesshery252 at comcast.net

Jennifer is trying to help her friend Laurie find Kathy.

Thanks to all for your assistance J,

Tinetta