[Nfbf-l] Daytona’s dining in the Dark!

petercerullo at aol.com petercerullo at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 06:13:36 UTC 2012

Federation Family,

The only words that could describe the experience the wife and I had on
Wednesday October 17, 2012 CVI dining in the Dark, would be
Spectacular! Delightful! Magnificent! Ronee Silverman, Kathy Davis and
Deanie Lowe are three very stunning ladies who diligently worked hard
at putting this CVI fundraiser together. The classic Plaza Resort & Spa
located in the heart of Daytona Beach was the host of this event. I
salute everyone who worked on this project, supported it and to all who
enjoyed one fabulous night out dinning in the dark.

Peter Cerullo