[Nfbf-l] CPA Achieved

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Thu Oct 25 15:13:51 UTC 2012

Hello There Yasen,
	My heart swells with pride for you. You have worked so diligently
over the years and you are a prime example of what your determination
resulted in as you are now a Certified Public Accountant! Way to go!
Congratulations! It was my joy to work with you when I was president of the
Florida Affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind! Thank you so much
for setting the bar for so many blind young people! You are terrific!

With warm regards,

Kathy Davis